Jul 25, 2014

...My Baby You'll Always Be...

We got a sneak peek at Bman's two year photos today and I love them.  Then I pulled up the ones from last year and just lost it.  Where has my baby gone??

I feel like I've been wishing for this age and now that it's here I want to rewind.  The first year went fast but this last year is a blur!  Is this how it's going to be from here on out?  Please tell me no- I'm not sure I can handle a year that can possibly be any faster.  I'm afraid if I blink I'll be embarrassing him for his first Mom's Weekend at Ohio University or dancing with him at his wedding as he marries is life partner. Slow the flip down Bman- you are changing and growing too fast!

I can't even handle the cuteness of these pictures.  At one his little turned up nose and wrist rolls and now at two this little boy with a curious smirk and twinkle in his eye.  





 photo courtney-post-signature1_zpsa6911a6b.png

1 comment:

  1. Such cute pictures!! Happy Birthday B-Man!

    ReplyDelete